Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Anastasia's Bridal?

Has anyone been to Anatasia Bridal in Wilmington DE? What was your experience like? I think I want to make an appointment there. I thought I would ask in the Delaware and Philadelphia board. Thanks guys!

Re: Anastasia's Bridal?

• Options
    I have not, but I know they have been in business for awhile and moved from I think Hockessin to the location on 202.  I've heard good things about them, except that they apparently take the tags out of their dresses so that you can't see who the designer is.  I don't know that first hand, but I read that on the DE board, I believe.  I drive by all the time and I've been tempted to pop in, but I recently ordered my dress from a shop in Philly so I'm not setting foot into any bridal shops!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I went there. The don't have a ton of dresses and they seem to start in price around $2,500. There was only 1 dress for me to try on. The lady was nice though. There were tags with the designer and style # on the dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    I wanted to go there because I saw they had Maggie Soterro dresses. But if they have limited selection I dont want to waste my time.. Hmmm
  • Options
    Cornet Bridal in Bucks county has alot of maggie soterro dresses and they have good prices 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you are close to Delaware Bride & Grooms in Newark has a ton of Maggies and for great prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    I ordered my dress there a few months ago and the experience so far has been very nice. The owner is friendly and keeps in touch via email which is nice. The dresses were all pretty reasonably priced nothing crazy. My dress was under 2k
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards