Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

AW: I finally have a planning bio! :)

Yay! I've been wanting to do one forever, but figured I should wait until I told the rest of my friends and family that we're engaged, just in case, heh. But holy cow do I now realize how much DIY stuff I have to do! I gotta get a move on!

Re: AW: I finally have a planning bio! :)

• edited December 2011
    Looks great! Can't believe how much you have accomplished already!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011

Cackle, your planning bio is awesome. There are so many great ideas I'd like to borrow like the old photo place cards. That is adorable! I also love the hairstyles and the centerpieces also.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I finally feel like I'm making progress - I feel behind, only because the girls on the May 2012 board seem to have *everything* done already!

Shar - I stole the photo placecards picture from someone on here! I can't remember who posted the idea, but it was like 6 months ago (yes, before I was engaged, heh) and I knew it would be perfect, heh.
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay EaglesBride! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one! Seriously, when I tell people I'm cutting my train off they look at my like I have 2 heads! :-P It's nice to meet another bride who feels the same way!

And thanks for the compliments! Wedding Wire really makes it so easy to do, but I've been collecting pictures forever, heh. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards