Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Videographer

I just started thinking that I might regret NOT having a videographer.  Anybody know any decently priced ones in the area?  (What are average prices for wedding videography anyways!?)

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer

• Options
    I will PM you.  two good friends of mine own a videography business they are reasonably priced 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Be Films and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my video.  I can post the highlight film link if you'd like to see their work. 

In terms of average pricing, you can get a decent video from Martins and a few other places for around/under $1000.  But if you want something more artsy and cinematic styled, you're looking closer to $2000-2500.  I saw a few companies that did great work that were less than that, and some that are way way way more than that, but from my research around $2000-2500 will get you an interesting and well done video.  And as with photographers, the price is also very much dependent upon how many hours you'd like them there, number of cameras/shooters involved, as well as the quantity and type of delverables.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I highly recommend Jeremy...

Jeremy Ginsberg
    UpRise Productions
    www.upriseproductions.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat!!  I want a video but I don't want to spend the money on it.
    I was waiting to see if I come in under budget to decide on getting one or not!
    =/

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_videographer-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:68f849e6-aa2b-400b-8c2b-eaf34fc678aePost:7510f26b-2a7b-46e0-a248-c87ee15763a0">Re: Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly recommend Jeremy... Jeremy Ginsberg UpRise Productions <a href="http://www.upriseproductions.com" rel="nofollow">www.upriseproductions.com</a>
    Posted by BlissPhilly[/QUOTE]

I have been looking at UpRise Productions as well..very impressed with his work but a little nervous that there aren't many reviews on them seeing as they are a newer company.  Have you worked with them in the past or know people who have?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards