Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Friday Confessions

2»

Re: Friday Confessions

• FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sooo I confess that that "migraine" might come a little early. It's a) FREEZING in my office (the heat worked on the 70 degree days all week) and b) it's so freaking slow here! I'm dying to start my weekend! So I'm planning on tying up all the loose ends and then faking a migraine to get out of work early.

but ssshhhh don't tell anyone.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OOOOHHHH I'm telling!

I wish I could do the same :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's just so dead here. I'm doing homework and have just 1 unresolved thing that might take me 15 minutes tops. Plus I finished reading my book...so now I really have nothing to do.

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole - I used Mike Landis. 

I confess I finally figured out my halloween costume.  I got animal print scrubs and am going as a vet.  I'm getting the accessories I need, in addition to a stuffed dog that I might give a partial leg amputation and wrap it in bandages.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For those looking at vacuums, and would like to see the consumer report guide, let me know and i will email you either access or the article.

Surprisingly, the Shark vacuums get really good reviews.  The only info-mercial I have ever heard to get decent ratings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards