Options

Weekend Plans

What is everyone up to this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Making 23 hangers....

starting our programs. Relaxing to steel drums and pretending I'm at the beach... and researching my passport. I have an expired one, but I guess I just need to renew it? IDK. Then apparently, FI is taking me on a date night to make up for our big fight two nights ago.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tonight:  Hopefully making it home in time for yoga and the I'm making an apple pie and pumpkin roll.  After I just want to relax and lay on the couch. 

Saturday:  WW weigh in (that's going to be bad) and the coming home to make the turkey.  We are having our friends over for a turkey dinner.  I also need to clean up the apartment.

Sunday:  I'm not sure yet.  Hopefully the gym the in the morning. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not a lot. Sushi on Sunday most likely with Amy, and whoever else wants to go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - I think DH and I will be laying around and catching up on our overflowing DVR.

Saturday - MIL is having a bday lunch for DH (his bday was Monday) so his family will be over there for that. In the evening, I have a jewelry show.

Sunday - Going to a "passion party" at a friend's new condo. Then I think we're going to watch the Oscar's with a few of our friends and have some appetizers and drinks...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah!  Sunday I'm having sushi with B2B and TCT. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Cleaning up a bit (FMIL is coming to town for a few days), and then probably sleeping. I'm exhausted.

Saturday - Probably UFC 127 at Iron Abbey?

Sunday - Wedding stuff ALL day. Blah.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- DH is having a guys night with some work buddies so I am going to my sisters to hang out, eat junk food, drink wine and probably quote Friends all night. haha
    Saturday-no set plans but we'll probably do something with friends of ours
    Sunday- Brunch at DH's parents and then I'm being forced to go see Amadeus at Walnut Street with MIL and SIL  (please someone tell me they've seen it and it's good bc I am dredding going) 
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Philly for the weekend...woohoo!

Tonight: DH's wheelchair basketball tournament

Saturday: Afternoon - DH's tournament   Night - Sister's 30th bday dinner/party

Sunday: DH's tournament and then home

• Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  Gym, then driving home with FI to NJ.

Tomorrow:  Going to Weight Watchers in NJ, getting my taxes done, and wrapping the groomsmen's gifts, because FI refuses to do it.  I also am going to try to pick my readings and my music, and figure out what is going to be played at the reception.  FI and I have very different taste in music.   This is not a problem, except when you need to agree on something.  Oy.  I also want to try to finish putting my favors together.

Sunday:  Meeting with the organist at church to go over music selections.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- Relaxing and most likely drinking some much needed wine

Saturday - Cleaning. Exercising. Laundry. Baking my famous Red Velvet Cake (or cupcakes). Dinner date with BM and his GF.

Sunday - Homework. Sushi dinner date wtih Amy and B2B. Oscars, since it;s the only award show I religiously watch.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited about this weekend!

Tonight - Date night with DH, probably going to a restaurant in West Chester he's been wanting to try

Tomorrow - Laundry, cleaning, gym, and maybe shopping. I don't know, I have the whole day to myself! Then I'll probably cook dinner for DH since he's working.

Sunday - no plans during the day, volunteer meeting from 6-9.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- manicures and sushi date with a girlfriend.
    Saturday- meeting up with my bridesmaids to pick out/order their dresses, visiting my friend who had a baby Feb 9, and then birthday dinner for FMIL at FSIL's.
    Sunday- going to NJ to shop for MOB dresses with my mom.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going out with the girls from work today!!
    Dinner with my mom and FIL on Saturday for my Bday - which is Sunday!!!
    Nothing special
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Just got home from the spa, some stuff to do around the house, some hoemwork, and then date night!

Tomorrow: Two meeting during the day then working at night.  Lemma- I better see you there!

Sunday: Work then homework
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    My weekend plans depend on the snow lol.  Ohio has gotten a crap ton of snow and we have a level 2 emergency. 

Today- the one class I hate, Business Calculus, isn't canceled because unfortunately my prof lives within walking distance of school.  Then I have work and hopefully will see FI.

Saturday and Sunday- if the snow lets up, then my singing group is going to Indiana to sing at 2 churches on Sunday morning and evening. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday dolfin!

Tonight:  Gym, dinner
    Tomorrow:  Laundry, clean, take care of DH... maybe rent a movie or something
    Sunday:  ????  Maybe I'll crash the sushi date B2B, TCT and Amy have planned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - mall then relaxing
    tomorrow - Ladybug's b-party
    Sunday - visiting my new neice
  • Options
    DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fri- Relaxing with FI and the Puppy watching netflix (and I should probably do some picking up around the house and laundry)
    Sat- We're going to go and REGISTER!! Whoohoo can you tell I'm excited we were supposed to do it 2 weekends ago but we both got really sick
    Sun- Going to see one of my closest friend's and her new baby Olivia for the first time (the adorable bundle was born on Monday) and probably having to grade some papers
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards