Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

newbie coming out!

HI girls! i've been lurking for awhile now and told myself after the holidays i'd have to finally get down to business so here i am.  Actually got engaged last October - BF planned a surprise long weekend down in VA and we did skyline drive on the way down, wine tastings, stayed in a real cute b&b, and he popped the question at Monticello (he's a history/politics lover).  We have booked Normandy Farm for Nov 2011 but other than that I've done no real planning.  
I actually already bought a dress on my first trip out.  Went to Lizelle's in Havertown and the only mermaid dress she had in the shop was perfect.  I wasn't ready to buy but she offers 20% off if you buy on your first visit so i had to.  I wish i could go try on other crazy dresses at lots of shops but that would be torture if i found something i liked better!
My goals are to find a DJ, photographer, and photo booth hopefully by the end of January.  I've been taking in all the recommendations here every so often but now i need to get serious so i'm sure i'll become more of a regular.  Thanks in advance for all the tips and help planning! 

Re: newbie coming out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards