Colorado-Denver
Options

For sale LOCALY ONLY MUST BE SOLD BY 8/18/11

I need to sale them ASAP. please email me at agarcia10527 at gmail dot com I can email better pictures if needed. I need them gone by 8/18/11 if not sold they will be donated to my church and my church only. I am located just North of Down town denver.

$180 for Wedding dress Decription below (including my handmade veil shown in picture) Flowers in picture not inlcuded.

I have a size 8 Corset Back Wedding Dress. Unaltered, was worn for 1 hour (will need to be dry cleaned and pressed, as underneath the dress is a little dirty, but you can't see it any of it on top of the dress.). Wedding Dress Description :( I am a size 16/18 wedding dress but with corset back I was able to fit into the dress perfectly)One-piece gown with halter neckline and corset closure. This style features an irresistible silhouette with a sparkling beaded halter strap (that is removable) continuing under the bust, and dazzling the ruched Taffeta bodice. The back of the gown excites with an asymmetrical gathered train finished with a bubble hem.
Fabric: Taffeta
Neckline: Sweetheart
Strap: Halter
Hemline: Floor length
Back: Corset closure
Train: Chapel
Embellishment: Beading

Flower Girl Dress $25 each decription below

white with purple flowers and some green leafs. these dresses are knee length Size 6t and 4t

$25 for Flower girl dress Decription below

white with Orange bow and blue flower. the bow and flower are removable so if it doesn't match your color you can buy a different color bow and flower. this dress is Floor length Size 2t. ( the picture shows two dresses the bigger dress is sold)

$70 Decription below.

Blue size X-Large Adult/Teen Dress that can be used for: prom, homecoming, wedding, wedding reception, quinceañera, sweet 16, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaid, Junior bride, anything that is formal.This dress is floor lengt. (the color is picture is off it's Blue )

SHOES $25 each pair

Both pairs of shoes are in great contion. Both only worn for a few hours. have tones of life left in them.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards