Colorado-Denver
Options

Hair + Makeup in Denver

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone who does hair and makeup in Denver and will travel? I'm looking to spend around $300.
Thanks!

Re: Hair + Makeup in Denver

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_hair-makeup-in-denver?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:0e0bd5b4-4980-4de0-bcb2-2348088265d1Post:8095462e-a908-4b3b-8005-b17e158e4aed">Hair + Makeup in Denver</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any recommendations for someone who does hair and makeup in Denver and will travel? I'm looking to spend around $300. Thanks!
    Posted by kellieburton08[/QUOTE]

<div>Really liked Cynthia Goodberry, Denver' Makeup Guru, when I had my trial with her a few weeks ago. Signed the contract right after! She does trials for $40 and day-of I think for $85. Other folks (ie bridal party) are just $40, so I am gifting my bridesmaids. I would check her out! </div>
  • Options
    Cassandra at Pink Lashes she is out of Loveland but does travel and her fee is very low.  
  • Options
    I second Cynthia Goodberry. I haven't had my trial yet, but she has been great to work with so far. And my work friend used her for her wedding and she looked amazing in her photos.
  • Options
    Aleigha Hans with Captivate by Aleigha
    LINK to her website!
  • Options
    Try Girls and Curls (www.girlsandcurls.com). I LOVED the airbrush foundation much better than traditional foundation. I know she has been airbrushing for a while (because I was married a while back) and only does weddings. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards