Colorado-Denver
Options

Moving to the area

Hello lovely ladies!
I am currently in MN but I am moving to the Denver area within 2 months.  I just wanted to say hi and TIA for the suggestions.  We are getting married back in MN but I will be doing somethings like B-pics and other stuff in CO.

Congrats everyone!

Re: Moving to the area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay, let us know what advice we can give you!

why are you moving out here?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome to Beautiful Colorado! :-)  you will love it here!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI got into grad school. I just accepted my internship, and we are both look for jobs and an apt.  I am getting my Masters Degree in Counseling for community and school and just have a 1 year internship to complete till graduation!  He will be doing mining engineering for the next couple of years. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! let us know if we can be of any help...most of us girls are natives or have been living here for a long time
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Very exciting!  My FI and I just moved, from one part of Denver to another, so if you need any help of advice in that department I am more then willing to help!  Feel free to ask all of us questions about different parts of town so you know what your getting before you rent an apartment!!  
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I moved from Minneapolis to Denver about 2 1/2 years ago, so I can certainly lend a lot of advice!

Welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will also be moving to the Denver area after my FI and I get married in Sept. We have been looking at apartments, but I don't know what areas are good and what areas are not so good. Any advice would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards