Colorado-Denver

Cielo at Castle Pines

Has anybody been there?  I love the way it looks on the website but I would love some feedback from somebody who has actually been there.  Is it as pretty in real life as it is on the website (which just has "virtual renderings")?  I am currently living out of state (but planning on getting married in Colorado) so I can't just drive over to see it for myself. ;-)  TIA

Re: Cielo at Castle Pines

• edited December 2011
    I actually just got married there on July 25th, and it is so much pretty in person then in the picutres. It's absolutely breath taking and all our guests were so impressed. The staff is also incredibly helpful Stacy stayed in cosntant contact with me and answered so many questions. I would HIGHLY recommend Cielo to anyone!!! Unfortunetly i don't have all my pics back yet, but here is a few blog postings from our photographer. The 1st is the outside gazebo & the 2nd is a big mix. But Cielo is a must see in person. Good Luck! http://www.dawnsparks.com/blog/2009/07/28/jamie-adam-sneak-peek/http://www.dawnsparks.com/blog/2009/07/31/jamie-adam-2/
  • edited December 2011
    I love to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at Cielo. I am getting married there on June 9th 2012 and cannot wait!!! Stacy has been awesome so far and so helpful with any questions. Like Snoangel316 said, it is so much more beautiful in person than on the website. My fiancee and I fell in love with it the moment we walked in the doors. After look at several other venues with "christmas carpet" and/or ugly wallpaper. It was refreshing to see a venue that was simple and beautiful with hardwood floors and nutral colors. I love Cielo and I cant wait to spend my big day there!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry for the threadjack, OP, but Snoangel, your pics are gorgeous.  Isn't Dawn Sparks the most amazing photogrpher?  She's shooting our wedding in a few weeks and I can't wait.  We loved our e-pics, and I had my bridal shoot just a few weeks ago.  Love, love, love her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards