Colorado-Denver
Options

Non-pro Pics

We have a million and one pictures to go through, but here is the first round! My sister's best friend is an aspiring photographer, so our "semi-pro" pics will be up tomorrow or wednesday!
puppies-1

Anniversary

Re: Non-pro Pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you and everything looked absolutely beautiful! congratulations!
  • Options
    ChelseyparkerChelseyparker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful and looks like it was a great wedding. I find it hilarious that Shelby played a TON of country (that we told her not to play any at all) at our wedding and then she played nothing at yours!! That amused me :)
  • Options
    perfectlove09perfectlove09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked beautiful!
  • Options
    HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked great, Amberly, congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!!!That's a bummer they wouldn't let you eat in the church, I would have been super mad about that! I like all the pics you did downtown, they're great!I'm interested in hearing more about the Alpha spa pod you did, what exactly is that and did it do? The price and results sound pretty tempting!
  • Options
    cadenaamcadenaam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amberly-you looked gorgeous!!!  I love your dress and all your fun group pictures.  Looks like the perfect wedding.  :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks like you had a great day! Can't wait for the "semi-pro" pics! :o)
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats - great pictures!  Looks like you had a great day!I'm also interested in the Alpha spa pod...tell me more!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You two are so cute together!! Glad to hear everything went so well, congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards