Colorado-Denver

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hey guys, I'm post happy lately I guess :) My sister (MOH) and I are planning my B party, and are in desperate need of ideas. We need to keep the cost at about $30 per person. None of us are into going out to bars, and my sis isn't 21 yet anyway. SO...does anybody have any creative ideas? TIAps. I was REALLY hoping to do a cooking party at Generous Servings, or another cooking school, but they were all $60 per person :(

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• edited December 2011
    I went to a B party with similar criteria last summer and we went to Lannie's Clock tower cabaret in downtown denver and it was awesome! We went to a burlesque show but they have other funny shows as well. I had a blast! Another idea we have been throwing around was going to a pottery painting place. The one in Boulder has a semi private room and lets you bring food, wine, etc. I think for each person to do a mug (or something in a similar price range) was going to be about $15 per person with everything included.
  • erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Murder Mystery Dinner?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    alright ladies! those are all great ideas thanks so much!
  • masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have similar criteria as you!  We wanted to keep it decently cost per person, and I'm not as into the bar hopping scene. We are planning to either go to Denver Center of the Performing Arts to see a show (since it is December, something like A Christmas Carol), OR we are going to the Boulder Dinner Theater since it is about $30 for dinner and the show.  I love theater, so this fits me very well :) If you want websites for either of these ideas, I can pass those on; not sure if its your thing or not but thought I'd pass on the idea since I'm doing something "different" for my B-party.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You could always do a girlie party, like with either make up or a fun product like that! Mary Kay has a lot of fun stuff and it would be free to have the consultant come and do the party for you. Then you just serve drinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards