Colorado-Denver

What to do?

I am on a roll today....So, I would like to incorporate my moms veil into the wedding somehow...I don't want to wear it down the asle as it is not in great condition and it is ivory (my dress is white), anyways, I was wondering if you guys had any idea of what i could do with it. She is ok with having it cut up. The only ideas I have so far are to use it in my bouquet or attach a peice to the inside of my dress.Any ideas?Thanks!

Re: What to do?

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have anyway to incorporate it into the ring bearer's pillow?
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    or your garter?  I had some wrapped around my bouquet, and I LOVED it.
  • shellycampshellycamp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also wrapping the lace edging of a veil around my bouquet. I like the ring bearer pillow idea a lot! Another option...you could also use it to have a hair piece made...maybe a flower or something. This link is where I'm ordering mine from...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6466635&section_id=5794260Good luck!
  • coolcourt85coolcourt85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your ideas, however I am not having a ring bearer or wearing a garter and I will have my own veil on. :) See why I am stuck?Does anyone have any more ideas? Thanks!
  • erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could either make flip flops and put the veil on them somehow....or make like a pearl bracelet, and wrap each pearl in pieces of the veil.. I think putting it on your bouquet though is honestly the simplest solution.....
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have a flower girl, maybe making a halo out of it for her? If you already have a veil, I think a hair piece would be a bit much. It sounds like you don't like the bouquet idea, what about incorporating it into a boutinnere for your FI or a corsage for your mom to wear. Maybe a creative piece of jewelry? If you are doing a unity candle, or something similar you can use the veil as a decoration or accessory.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards