Colorado-Denver
Options

*** Mandalay****

In response to your Q in the post below:The roads were completely fine for my weekend. I think it will depend on the weather the day before and the number of campers up there though. I told everyone that it would take about 30-45 minutes, but I think it was closer to 20-30. The one thing I would let you know about is to make sure you have the timeline down with the people working. We wanted to arrive at 6 and eat dinner at 7, but as soon as we got there they were having people line up. It really didn't matter in the end, but I would have liked to have more time to just hang out. The second thing is to make sure you keep an eye on your bar, if you are having one. We had a lot of stray hikers in our pavilion ordering beer at the bar. Not ok if it is going on my tab. Are you doing the fire? It was a HUGE hit for everyone at the RD.

Re: *** Mandalay****

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info! We're going up again 2 weeks before the wedding to nail everything down but that's good to know about them hurrying dinner along. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for scavengers...we're on a tight budget and I'm not too fond of paying for strangers! Where in Vail did you get married?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards