Colorado-Denver
Options

Idea for Mothers Attire

My mother is very butch and will not wear a dress or skirt. Nor does she like shopping so I am going to have to do this all for her on top of my own wedding planning, therefore I need some help. Where is a good place for heavier set women to shop and get something like a fancy pants suit?

Re: Idea for Mothers Attire

• Options
    amberlyroseamberlyrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got hers at Ross. She tried all the dept. stores and they had very ugly pant suits. But Ross is always it or miss.
    puppies-1

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking for my FMIL for awhile because sh is the same exact way as your mom.  She ended up borrowing a pantsuit from a friend, that I have yet to see.  But I was looking at places online like Chadwicks, Newport News, Spiegel etc. GL! 
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Coldwater Creek (there is one in Aspen Grove off of Santa Fe in Littleton & I think there is one at Park Meadows now too)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, CWC might have something. And they have their fall stuff now which is when they carry dress pants and such. I suggest going to the Aspen Grove store, they are a larger store and carry a lot more than Park Meadows or Belmar. And fyi is she finds something she likes in the catalog go into the store to order it, you get free shipping and if it doesn't work you just take it back to the store for a refund (I use to work there). But, I recommend looking online usually the stores don't carry a lot of the suits and dresses.Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Dress Barn. They have nice dress pants and dressier tops that can make a really nice outfit. My mom was having a heck of a time finding an outfit and said the stuff there was really nice.
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • Options
    velocitygrlvelocitygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd  try Nordstroms or maybe Ann Taylor?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards