Colorado-Denver
Options

Jo D's phone number? (Makeup)

Hi Ladies!OK so thank you so much to all of you who responded to my post "Makeup/Hair Frustration".I did do a makeup trial with Victoria Meltzer with Blush Artistry and she was really great to work with.  She did an amazing job on covering up some current "holy crap its two months until my wedding" acne......She is great and I would highly recommend her to anyone.  I do think, however, that I would like to go with airbrushed makeup and I have been talking with both Jo D and Rachael with Girls and Curls.I have been in touch with Jo D via email and she told me that she is available for my date.However, I have read that she isn't the greatest at communicating via email...but that she is better with text or calling.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find her phone number anywhere in any of the emails or on her MySpace page.Do any of you girls have her # so that I can call her and get a trial set up ASAP?TIA,Adrienne

Re: Jo D's phone number? (Makeup)

• Options
    amberlyroseamberlyrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya know, I don't think I ever had her #. I never had a problem when emailing her, though. But she only has her personal cell, so I don't think she gives that out to everyone. You may just have to ask her through email.
    puppies-1

Anniversary
  • Options
    kelcon3kelcon3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her cell is 303-981-8138.  She works in her family store and is often reachable there too.  That number is 303-937-6392.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards