Colorado-Denver

BABC post again... c/p

THANK YOU!! I will email all of you soon, I'm trying to finalize the time line for hair and make up. Now I also need Thursday at 9 and Friday at 9... Any takers? send me your gown sizes. THANK YOU LADIES!!! and tell your friends we're in town 8/22-23!!! lets make it a HUGE show!!! If any of you know of anyone who lost their dress up in Ft. Collins, have them contact me, we're going to try to help them as much as we can!

Re: BABC post again... c/p

• edited December 2011
    Will you post the times for the TV slots? I want to watch. :)
    -Mindy
    Photobucket
    My cat can read EKGs... Can your human do that?
    TTC Baby #1
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f73cd] [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3f73cd/ttc.png[/img] [/url]
  • KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CBS will be Tuesday the 4:00 news, Colorado and Co will be Thurdsay live (10-11) ABC will be Friday 10-11, CBS will be Sunday morning news sometime, we film at 6:50AM!! I still need models for Thursday and Friday! Any takers? play dress up, hair and makeup included!!!
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Karido you have my e-mail?
  • COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kari, I just found out I'm off work Friday morning if you need another girl. 5'6 size 6 in street clothes, so usually 8 or 10 depending on gown designer.My email is kristi_partnership at hotmail dot comThanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marcea, Nope. shoot it over. CO, Everything is full for the moment. It has been changing by the hour lately... I will post back here if this get stirred up again. We're looking for those Brides that lost their dresses with the Ft. Collins closure. We're looking into a private event later on Saturday just for them. We have to find them first... If you know anyone, please send them my way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards