Colorado-Denver
Options

AW: New DIY stuff, and checks!

Just want to AW some of my DIY stuff that I am proud of, and some checks as well :)Made the ring pillow and guest book this weekend with my BFF PIB under DIY. I am SUPER proud of the ring pillow, it turned out so much better than I could have hoped for!I also finished my bridesmaids gifts thanks to a suggestion by Fran. PIB under DIYI got flower pins to put in my hair, PIB under Bride's Attire.I also put up a pic of FI's wooden wedding band on the pillow in DIY, and my wedding band in Bride's Attire.We also have gotten a massive amount of checks done, such as getting FI's suit, finalizing the ceremony readings and such with the priest, ordering our beer and wine for the reception, and I have my (hopefully) final fitting this Thursday.Here's to a productive week!

Re: AW: New DIY stuff, and checks!

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jess- that ring pillow is SO CUTE! You did an awesome job! I'm jealous of your talent (I tried to do a ring pillow & it sucked so I scraped the idea! LOL) BTW, your FI's ring is super cool...where did you guys find a wooden ring?
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks. Your ring pillow is too cute! I think all of your details are looking A-mazing!
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessi - great checks!  You're so sweet for giving me "credit" for the idea of the magnets ;) Love the ring bearer pillow! How'd it go wtih Father Tom??  Hope it went ok :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! Chel: we found his ring here: http://www.stoutwoodworks.com/He has an etsy shop, as well. There are some really amazing rings for women with different colored stones that I love.Fran: YGM, it went really well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the pillow! SO cute! Nice job with all of the checks! Only 25 more days!!
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pillow is absolutely adorable!!!  Such great talent!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job! You've gotten a lot done since the last time I looked at your bio! I love the bulb idea for favors. The ring pillow is adorable, it will fit in nicely with your theme. I also love, love, love the combo of your dress and flowers for your hair, I think it will be a perfect match. Sounds like everything is coming together for the big day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards