Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bridal Party March

In which order does the bridal party march down the aisle?  Please help me put something together.  Thanks.

Our Bridal party is our 5 kids, 1 MOH, 2 Best Men.

Our 5 kids are as follows:

1 Flower girl
1 Ring Bearer
2 Bridesmaids
1 Junior MOH
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Party March

• I think your MOH walks first -or can walk down with your 2 best Men and then the jr. MoH by herself or one with the MoH and one with the Jr. MoH.  Then the 2 Bridesmaids individually, , then the ring bearer and the flower girl goes down before the bride.  Hope that helps.
  • The MOH should walk right before the bride, actually... not first.  When your Bridal Party lines up, the first person who walks down the aisle will be the furthest away from you.  We had our bridesmaids walk individually, followed by our flower girl and ring bearer, then my MOH last. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • deija97deija97 member
    First Comment
    Thanks Ladies. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Yes, definitely MOH last. Best Men can be included in the procession, but usually they enter when the groom does and stand with him at the altar waiting for the bride. They say it should be Bridesmaids, MOH, then flower girl/ring bearer, but I am doing BMs, Flower girls/ring bearer, and then my MOH. I want her to walk before me. In older days, if you had a very long train, the MOH would walk behind the bride, to carry her train.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards