Colorado-Denver
Options

Halloween

What is everyone thinking about going as? this is the first time in 4 years that DH and I will not be working... we want to dress up and do something fun. I can't think of what to be...

Re: Halloween

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI & I went to the halloween store & were crackin up at this crazy wig they had for Kate Gosslin (totally looked like her haircut/reverse mullet).  We thought it was hilarious :)  We are still undecided on what to dress up as though...
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't even begun to think about Halloween, with the wedding in 2 weeks and all :) We'll probably just stay home and hand out candy to trick-or-treat'rs, I always have the worst costumes and nobody knows what I am supposed to be anyway...sorry I'm not of much help!
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been big into Halloween.  I just had to say....I'll be on my honeymoon on Halloween this year...**happy dance** I hope you find a great costume and you'll have to post pictures after :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll also be on my honeymoon this year! Woot Woot!But, I am a little sad, I love to decorate my house even though we have NEVER had a single trick-or-treater! I'm so bummed about that!
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only costume idea I've come up with so far is Lady Gaga. The problem I run into is I don't have the proper thighs to wear a leotard in public haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE halloween!!  DH and I went as oompa loompas last year and it was soo much fun!  The year before that, we went as Mr. & Mrs. PacMan.. that was a great one too.  There are pics of both of the costumes in my planning bio under "Pictures of Us"Both costumes we made from scratch and while they weren't necessarily cheap, it was so much fun and has become a yearly tradition for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a reversable angel/devil costume last year; only wore the angel wings because it was so cold. I feel like I should wear that since I spent $60 on it! I love Halloween though...one of my fave holidays when I dress up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    coolcourt85coolcourt85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Halloween too! I am a little bummed about not having a halloween party this year! Last years was awesome and my decorations were so cool! I made the front yard look like a graveyard. Well, since my bachelorette party was an 80's rocker/groupie theme, I am going to reuse that outfit for halloween this year. But really, I ended up looking like a 12 year old dressed in neon. oh well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oompah Loompahs are brilliant!!! We may go as part of a big group of Candyland characters, dinosaurs, or I may just go as Rosie the Riveter. Soo many ideas! agh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards