Colorado-Denver
Options

new to the boards!!

Hi ladies, I have to admit that I can't believe I haven't been on here sooner! It seems there is a lot of great advice on here!!! I got engaged May this year and our wedding is next August 15th! I can't even wait!! :) The ceremony and reception will be held at Cielo at Castle Pines...anyone have any reviews for this venue?? Anyway I can't wait to see what other great advice I can get on here! ~em

Re: new to the boards!!

• Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Emily!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Emily! Good luck with all of your planning. All the girls on the board are great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! this is a great little community that is ever helpful. Good luck with your planning! Anything in particular you need help with right now?
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the CO board! Congrats on your engagement :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey welcome :)I am pretty sure I have seen some one in the venue on here by I do not think they have married there yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!! Good luck planning and have lots of FUN!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!! 
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi all! Thanks for the welcome messages! :) There are tons of things I have questions on to be honest! haha! I don't even know where to start!!! We are still trying to book some of the big things, like caterer and DJ. At Cielo we have to choose from 8 caterers so I just need to get on that. I have a good friend who suggested a DJ who is $175 an hour and I don't know if thats too expensive...but he is good and I want someone fun! :) And just working on other small details! oh i went bridesmaid dress shopping a few weekends ago, picked a dress, showed it to my fiance and he said they looked like garbage bags so its time to start over! haha! But anyway I am excited to be on here and see what others are doing/going thru in the process :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board, and congrats on your engagement!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards