Colorado-Denver

NWR - Rue La La

So I found out about this website from TK boards and have loved it, so I wanted to pass it along to anyone who hasn't heard of it.  Basically, there are different "boutiques" that are open for a limited amount of time and they sell designer items at a discounted price.  The membership is free but it's by invite only, so if anyone wants to join, here's an invite:http://www.ruelala.com/invite/katie18I bought DH a couple of silk Tommy Bahama shirts a few weeks ago and they were $39 each but retailed at $149 each.I'm definitely not trying to sell anything and have no connection w/ the website, but wanted to pass along what I think is a good find to you ladies :)  And if anyone is planning on getting/wearing Spanx for your wedding, they have a boutique opening on Friday!If you have any questions about this, let me know.

Re: NWR - Rue La La

• edited December 2011
    LOVE Rue La La!!
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too!!!!  I could get myself in alot of trouble haha :)
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love that site!  "haute look" is a site based on the same premise. also, for outdoorsy stuff, try "steepandcheap".  it's like woot - one deal til sold out.  i got a $550 snowboard (brand new) for $175 on there once!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    This is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh I love steepandcheap too!  There's so many of those kind of sites.. chainlove for biking stuff, tramdock for snowboarding/skiing stuff, camofire for hunting stuff, and whiskeymilitia for clothes... those are the ones I can think of right now. I haven't heard of haute look so I'll have to check that out.. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards