Colorado-Denver
Options

**Jessi (JForeman)**

You're getting married THIS WEEK!!!  (As if you didn't know...) I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it all comes together. 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Jessi (JForeman)**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoo hoo!!! I am SO excited. We got all the rest of the DIY stuff done last week, including potting the flowers for the centerpieces, and now I just have one more tiny project to finish before everybody comes into town. I was so happy to get the centerpieces finished, I was a little worried about how they would turn out, but they look great! Our first out of town guest arrived on Thursday, one of my best friends, who is from germany, so it already feels like it's time to celebrate!You're not too far off yourself! Only a few more weeks to go! It's going to go by so fast. Good luck with the rest of your planning, what else do you have to do?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAYAYAYAYAY! good luck with everything!  Enjoy every moment!  CAn't wait to hear how it all goes!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessi- Hope you have fun this week with all of your family & friends coming into town! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! I will try to take lots of non0pro pics so I can post them right away!
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for OOT guests arriving....especially BFFs traveling from so far away!  I have gotten a TON of stuff done in the last two weeks.  Not too much left to do.  Going to get our marriage license today :) 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessi- one of the best things we did was give our cameras to my brother & John's niece. We told them to take TONS of pictures & they did...DH and I had so much fun looking through them on the digital camera the next morning!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards