Colorado-Denver
Options

***Charlsie***

I just saw your pics on the Sept 09 board & had to tell you that everything looked amazing. You looked beautiful in your dress (love the first dance pic) and the grooms cake is awesome!!! What a beautiful wedding!
no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!

Re: ***Charlsie***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! Just got home today, so still trying to sort things out! We had a ton of cake left over and Dave and I are having at it!  It's still really good after a week!  Are you glad it's all over?  It's sort of a let down, but it's been fun knowing that we have someone to come home to now everyday.  Hope all is going well on your side.  Time to sit down and write those thank you notes!?!?!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yep, back to reality :) I'm waiting for our photographer to get the pic to us of us w/ the thank you parasol so we can use that for our thank you cards (that is my excuse for not sitting down & doing them already...although I'm usually very prompt with TYs :) Yes, its nice that it is over but now I need to buckle down & finish my dissertation (my dad literally told my friends at the wedding to hound me about it now that I'm done with wedding planning!) LOL On a totally different note, I'm making my first "Sunday - Roast & Potato" dinner...sure makes me feel like a wife!!! (BTW, pizza delivery number is on hand in case dinner is a bust) LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good luck! I have been trying to get friends over for dinner, but my parents took my couchs home with them, so i have no where for people to sit.  We are going furniture shopping this saturday with our wedding money!!! WHOO HOO, updated furniture!Good luck with your paper! I wouldn't like to try and sit down and write that paper right now!  Sending some vibes your way to getting it done soon!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards