Colorado-Denver
Options

Downtown Denver Hair Salon

One of my BMs decided that she wants to get her hair done the day of the wedding.  Does anyone of have any suggestions for downtown salons?  She'll be staying at 17th & Stout and it would be ideal if she could walk or take the 16th street mall shuttle.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Downtown Denver Hair Salon

• Options
    paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Parlour - 303-296-7490, 1736 Wynkoop Denver, CO 80202 The Oxford Club - 303-628-5435, 1616 17th St Denver, CO 80202I've been a regular at both salons. (My usual stylist has moved to the Belmar area, so I can't recommend her for downtown service.) The Oxford Club is kind of nice because they have a full gym downstairs and clients have complementary access the day of an appt, but based on what I've heard about the service/business recently, I'd go to The Parlour if it were me. GL!
  • Options
    ktgtrujilloktgtrujillo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second The Parlour! Christie is GREAT! I have been going to her for a while now, and I love her!  My mom and sister are regualr clients of her as well, and have been seing her for longer then I have!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've gone to Luxe for the past 3 years, and I love it. 1720 Wazee St #1C
  • Options
    denverbride84denverbride84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to get my hair cut at Grand Salon at 1435 Wazee, until my stylist switched salons. They are excellent, and I would recommend any of their stylists. Good Luck! Katie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Luxe! I have been to 2 other people there but my regular is now Andrea. Although she's the most expensive stylist there... Everyone is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards