Colorado-Denver

BM dress opinions??

Hi ladies, So I think I found my BM dresses! Here is a link http://www.billlevkoff.com/#/91/bill-levkoff-bridesmaid-dress-style-379/379/ if that doesnt work, they are Bill Levkoff, style 379. I am thinking of doing them in black with watermelon for the trim. My dress is Justin Alexander 8313, but all the pics online of it are in the coffee color! yikes! It does it no justice. I got it in natural... Anyway can't wait to see what you all think :) Happy Monday! :)

Re: BM dress opinions??

• Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    desmaid-dress-style-379/379/">http://www.billlevkoff.com/#/91/bill-levkoff-bridesmaid-dress-style-379/379/I think those are super cute!
  • emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! And thx for putting in the link! hopefully I will have that figured out by the next time I do that :)
  • AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are really cute.  And actually a BM dress that I would wear again! 
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    They are cute and they will be faltering on many different body types, which is always important.
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I swear TK is moody and only makes it a link when it feels like it haha..
  • VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they're really cute.  That said, and not to be a Debbie Downer, I'd be really uncomfortable in a strapless dress.  Have you gotten input from your girls?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that they are super cute dresses & wearable again after the wedding but I think Fran makes a good point about whether all of your girls are comfortable with strapless?!?
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Please dont insist on all of your BMs wearing the same dress. Pick a designer and a color and let them pick the dress they are most comfortable with. As Fran said, not everyone is comfortable in strapless. That said it is a cute dress.
  • emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Yes some of the girls have said they would be more comfortable with straps, but that they would wear whatever I liked. But I was thinking, with these I can order extra fabric and maybe we could make straps with those? Like have someone do that for us, so its an option too :) I don't necessarily like the spaghetti straps on most dresses, so this way we could make them a little big bigger :) Anyway thanks again! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards