Colorado-Denver

TTD on Sunday!

Im so excited! Im finally doing my TTD pics on Sunday. Traci of Real Photography is taking them and Dawn with Hillside Consultants is making me a bouquet for them. Im really excited to see what Dawn comes up with- I just told her I wanted something fun and colorful.

Re: TTD on Sunday!

• spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's really exciting! Where are you taking them? Is your h being included?
  • edited December 2011
    SO awesome! I can't wait to see them! I'm sure Dawn will have an amazing bouquet for you!Have fun!
  • KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see these pics! did you find shoes? Where are you shooting? We're already planning on shooting ours next fall. I can't wait!
  • edited December 2011
    We are taking them in downtown colorado springs. I am still on the hunt for another pair of shoes with accessories (I already have one set but want to do a couple of different things).Yes, DH is going to be included... I still have to figure out what he is wearing!Im debating my hair and makeup too... I thought about going to MAC but I think Im going to end up doing it myself.
  • edited December 2011
    That will be so fun! If I remember right I think you did your own hair and make-up for your b-pics and it looked so good! Which BTW you inspired me to do! GL finding some fun shoes, If I think of anything I'll let you know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards