Colorado-Denver
Options

Teal Bridesmaid Dresses??

Hello all, I got married and headed over to the Nest, but my best friend just got engaged and is having a hard time finding dark teal bridesmaid dresses.  We've seen the ones at David's, but they aren't exactly what she wants....anyone have any other suggestions?

Re: Teal Bridesmaid Dresses??

• Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BMs wore eggplant purple, and I got their dresses at Nordstrom.com in the Wedding Shop.  They have quite a selection - you can browse by color. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    alfred angelo's "tealness" is a nice color, and they have lots of styles to choose from.
  • Options
    paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    watters and watters has some really cute darker teal dresses. www.watters.com
  • Options
    kkostecki78kkostecki78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got dark teal bridesmaid dresses for my girls at Eva's Bridal in Oak Creek, WI.  They are gorgeous and all my girls love them.  The color is technically called Pine.  They are strapless, satin, floor length, corset back, and beading around the top and back edging.  Good luck!!!
  • Options
    jeepin bridejeepin bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Priscilla of Boston has dark teal dresses (you can kind of see it in the "Day of" photos in my bio).  I think both Melissa Sweet and PoB have the same colors for some of the dresses.
  • Options
    bridalbunny22bridalbunny22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tealness from Alfred Angelo is a great shade of darker teal!
  • Options
    megeckmegeck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My color is Dark Teal and Black I am having my maid of honor, we are only having a MOH and a BM, get whichever black dress she wants that is strapless, and we are adding a teal sash under the bust line. If she wants to afterwards she could remove the sash and have a wondrful black dress that she picked out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards