Colorado-Denver

Feedback - Dazzle Supper Club

I can do nothing but HIGHLY and absolutely recommend Dazzle Supper Club (www.dazzlejazz.com) for a reception location. We had a guest list of about 50 people for our September 19 reception, so their main showroom was perfect for our group. If necessary, you can have the entire building for your group, but we didn't need so much space. They provided a dance floor and a microphone as part of the package. Cake cutting was included as well. They let us hook up our iPod so we could be our own DJ. However, if you want to bring in a band or a professional DJ, there's a stage that's perfect for either one.They did not charge us a rental fee for the room. All we had to do was meet a minimum in food and drink-- an amount we would have spent on catering anywhere else anyway! They worked VERY closely with me and my husband for months leading up to the wedding. They have some menus prepared for events like wedding receptions. I, however, had my own ideas for food I would have liked. They were more than accommodating. They helped me put together a custom menu for my guests. I already knew that Dazzle served amazing food, and they didn't disappoint for the reception. A friend of mine told me that this was the best "foodie" wedding he had ever been to!What made my life tons easier was that Dazzle already had a great setup, a great atmosphere (I didn't decorate AT ALL), great food, plenty of seating, and a fully stocked bar.I could not be happier with Dazzle. Matt Ruff (the general manager) is a pleasure to work with. Give him a call and see what Dazzle can do for you! You won't be disappointed.

Re: Feedback - Dazzle Supper Club

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please read the policy about vendor posting before you post on this board again!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards