Colorado-Denver
Options

Body wraps!!! Bridal special

Hey ladies First let me say NO pressure! I do relaxing/slimming body wraps and my boss just approved a special for any bride or friend of a bride from this message board! (I told her how awesome and helpful you all are) It takes about an hour and includes scalp hand and foot massage in a relaxing setting! I can come to your house or you're welcome to come to me. They are usually $75 hr but I just got it approved for $50 if you mention you're from the knott. (Usually over $100 in most spas) I lost a total of 2 inches my first time and have kept it off for months. (no it's not water weight) Not a scam I promise. We can also do a bridal party and make a day out of it! Right now I have next sat open, or we can schedule something further out! Just let me know if you're interested. Again no pressure just looking to give back to all you awesome ladies!! Leave me a message and I can give you more info or set up an appointment (970) 250-5840 Liz

Re: Body wraps!!! Bridal special

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome, I could so use some relaxation and I have an appointment to try on dresses next week and would love to lose a few inches before. I think my mh and a few friends might be in too. How does sat around noon work?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds great, just call me and we can set something up! Or you can e-mail me if that's better... Lizcannedy@hotmail.com So excited to talk with you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds lovely, now I wish I lived in Denver!! How does the inch loss work? That is completely boggling my mind, haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards