Colorado-Denver
Options

ideas for reception venues

Hi there! I'm currently starting to plan my wedding for Aug 2011 and would love any suggestions as to good venues for the reception in and around Evergreen, or any of the ski towns - Keystone, Vail, Breck... I'm planning from Ireland so could really use some local advice!

Re: ideas for reception venues

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are interested in something a little different check out Devil's Thumb Ranch (near Winter Park Ski Resort)....I have some pics in my bio and their website has some good pics as well. Lindsay is the wedding sales contact & she is very sweet! Good Luck!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Ireland...that's quite a feat.  I hope you hire a wedding planner or at least have slots of friends and family to help you out.  Not sure how many guests you will have, but I recommend Meadows at Marshdale in Evergreen and the Evergreen Lake House.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Keystone Ski resort. They have quite a few great reception area, also great ceremony areas too. Look at my bio for info about Keystone, that is where I had my wedding and I loved it.
  • Options
    mkgmurphmkgmurph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips girls!! I really appreciate the help :o)
  • Options
    amandi34amandi34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on your budget...and since you should get good return on the dollar.....Steamboat Springs and Aspen are absolutely beautiful! Aspen will be pricey though...you could try Snowmass Village which is just 8 miles west of Aspen and just as beautiful. Steamboat is amazing....try the Sheraton or Steamboat Grand resorts...there are others, those are just right on the ski mountain.  There are surrounding places too! Steamboat and Aspen also both have airports!
  • Options
    macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I got married in Vail at The Donovan Pavilion (www.donovanpavilion.com). It is affordable, has a great mountain feel and is elegant at the same time. If you need a wedding planner, we used The Celebration Studio (www.thecelebrationstudio.com) and they were fantastic! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards