Colorado-Denver
Options

Pines at Genesse

Has anyone had any experience with the Pines at Genesse? We are going to look at next week. I have heard the food is good but am wondering what it is like inside and if the views are good. Also, what is the price per plate? I asked for a wedding packet, but have not received it yet. Thanks!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pines at Genesse

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't really answer your questions, however my sister in law is getting married there next june. She went to a food tasting there a few weeks ago and my in laws said the food was awesome! They picked it because we grew up in Conifer and they wanted their wedding in the mountains. I have seen some pictures inside that my SIL took and it looks nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ondreaondrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay - keep in mind I just had my 6th wedding anniversary - but we were married there in August 2003.  LeBrian's was the only catering allowed (in house caterer).  Food was amazing.  We reserved the upper level only and didn't have our ceremony there.  Great bar area - loved that the buffet was set up in a different room.  We had 100 guests and fit perfectly in the main room with DJ and didn't have to clear off tables for the dance floor.  I think the venue fee was $600 (Friday evening) and we paid $60pp to include all food (buffet with filet mignon, etc....), linens, servers, non-alcohol bevs).  We brought in our own alcohol from a now defunct liquor store in Denver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards