Colorado-Denver

I need help with a cool outdoor location... in December!

I just got engaged and I'm getting married... fast.  Like December fast.  We are doing a surprise wedding and are looking for an outdoor location around downtown that will look good no matter what the weather.  We like weird... like considering getting hitched under those dancing aliens along Speer.  We don't need a big space... just something we can park the shuttle bus we're sticking our small wedding party on and they can walk to wherever we are.  We don't need chairs.  Quick ceremony.I need ideas on funky locations.  Thanks!

Re: I need help with a cool outdoor location... in December!

• Jeep DollJeep Doll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out when Blossoms of Light are at the Denver Botanical Gardens.  The lights are beautiful!!!  The location is not far from downtown, either. (Farther than walking, though)
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how about over by the art museum, there is a bunch of different outdoor scultures that would make for fun or, on the top level of a parking garage, you'd get a great view of the mountains and the city. you could even set an "alter" like presentation.
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there's a small pavilion/structure near confluence park....the top is up by the street and the lawn extends down towards the platte river.  any of the outdoor art on 16th street mall may work for you, too.there's a cool sundial in a park over by hilltop.  a lot of the light rail stations along the i-25 corridor have neat sculptures, too (leaves at louisiana & i-25, people-like statutes at osage)good luck! 
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards