Colorado-Denver

Photo slideshow help

Hello, sorry to bother you all!  You guys were a great help while I planned my wedding.  I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on the music for our slideshow.  Our photographer chose it and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.  TIA!!  Sorry for the long post!http://www.saralazio.com/video/zolnowskiwedding/

Re: Photo slideshow help

• VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, do you not like the music and you want her to replace it with your suggestions?  (Sorry, it wasn't totally clear to me) I'm not crazy about the instrumental only music.  I don't have a ton of great suggestions but what about: Everything by Michael Buble How Sweet It Is by James Taylor It had to be you - Frank Sinatra or Harry Connick Jr. If you google "wedding slideshow songs" there are some good suggestions. HTH
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Photographers have to buy the rights to use songs for their slideshows so that is why its usually just something instrumental. They cant use whatever song they want.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I wasn't totally crazy with all the coldplay songs.  I think I was just looking for other ideas to use for the music.  I will google and see if she has access to any other songs.  
  • edited December 2011
    these photos are awesome!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards