Colorado-Denver

Wedding pics!

Our wedding pictures are starting to get posted on my photographers site!  So excited!  He took nearly 1,000 so there will be tons more!  Can't wait to see them all, just had to share!http://www.stillframesbynick.com/Clients/Maszkiewicz-Wedding/9830939_rZGrL#679006159_Y7iM4

Re: Wedding pics!

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You looked beautiful.  Love the bouquet & the pic of you guys holding hands with the wine cup in the middle...that is a great picture :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! It was a very DIY wedding, the bouquet was silk and my husband made my dress and also his tunic. I looked at your pics too, what a pretty wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked lovely! What a wonderful backdrop for the ceremony. Your hubby is talented, I want a dress like that, just so I can feel like a medievel princess! ;o) So was your attire influenced by Star Trek? I absolutely love your flowers and the grape leaves on the trellis were a wonderful detail. Loved it! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    The attire was more Lord of the Rings but my garter was indeed star trek, we also threw in some star wars music during our entrance into the reception hall. THanks!
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cool wedding!  How awesome to have something so "you"!!!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Man I wish my husband was that talented. That is amazing he made though outfits. You guys look great.
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm amazed that your bouquet was silk...I had no idea, it looked amazing! I'm jealous that you get to keep yours & it will always be that pretty & mine is gone/dead now! LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards