Colorado-Denver

How long did you wait for your pics?

Just wondering how long the married ladies waited to get their pro pics back? Our photographer is very busy and just finished up her wedding "season". It's been a month and 2 days and we haven't gotten them back yet. I never thought to ask how long that takes...whoops.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How long did you wait for your pics?

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours last week & got married the last weekend in September...so about 2 1/2 -3 weeks turnaround for approximately 800 pictures.
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    3 weeks.
  • edited December 2011
    It's been two weeks for me and I just sent my first e-mail to my photog... :)
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    I think it really depends on how busy your photographer is... usually 3-6 weeks though
  • AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it took us about 3 1/2 weeks to get them.  I hope you get yours soon!!
  • edited December 2011
    We got married on 9/19 and have been told we will get them sometime this week
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BreckBride09BreckBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You girls are all making me jealous...I got married 9/19 and just saw the sneak peak (18 pics) on the blog...I emailed my photog and I won't have the rest of them for 12 weeks from the wedding date! To their defense, their computer crashed this summer and they had to start all over on everything (thank goodness they had it all backed up) so they've been backed up since wedding season started :(
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed our photog and we're going in for the premiere "party" next Wednesday night. I suppose I can wait til then ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards