Colorado-Denver

Wedding Re-Cap and some non pro pics!

I collected some of the pictures our friends and family took and put them in my bio. There will be a lot more detail shots when our pro pics come in. I also wrote a rather lengthy wedding re-cap with some some tips about what made my easier. Enjoy!!!

Re: Wedding Re-Cap and some non pro pics!

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lovely pictures!! You looked beautiful :)  I love that you guys went to Chipotle for lunch in your wedding garb.  BTW, I had no idea that you weren't supposed to feed cake to each other with forks (we used forks & no one said anything :( LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Chel! I think our crowd really wanted the cake face smash, but unfortunately for them, DH and I had a mutual agreement not too ;)Grrrr, I wish I could go back and edit! I meant **made my DAY easier**
  • VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love, love, love.  I'm so happy for you!  It sounds like you had a wonderful day :) I love the picture of Zak's sister (all decked out in her nun attire)...with a moustache.  LOVE!Congrats, lady!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like you all had a blast!! We got booed when we tried forks too! What is your tattoo?
  • edited December 2011
    That was beautiful to look at and helpful to read!I'm so glad you liked your cake gal... she is a pal of mine and I am thrilled to hear positive things about her:)
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE your siggy pic. It is priceless! So glad that you had a great day and so excited to see the rest of you pics.
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome pics.  Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!
  • edited December 2011
    Me2Rean: It's a pheonix with some swirls and flowers. It's not complete yet, I am saving to add more flowers and colors asap :)   weddingplanning: Marjorie was great, my family also got a cake from her for my sister's graduation party. I love her little bakery, it is adorable :)
  • APJones2001APJones2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards