Colorado-Denver

LOTS of fall items for sale!

Hi ladies! Well, now that I am hitched, I am trying to clean out all of the wedding stuff to make some room in my house. See the list below. I will post pics in my bio when I have a chance. If you are interested, either page me here or at mcdonald_leslie at hotmail dot com. I can meet you anywhere in the northern colorado and possibly Denver area, otherwise we can arrange for shipping through paypal. :) Thanks! 10 celestial lantern "funkins" - these have all different sized holes cut in them so you can use them as lanterns (centerpieces as well) - $5 each or all 10 for $40 8 rolls of burlap garland - unused 14 gold table stands- $1 each- will sell all for $10 Assorted fall foliage (silk flowers, leaf branches, berries) Please take all - $5 3 and 1/2 bags of unused coffee beans (used for centerpieces) - $3 takes all 15 assorted mason jars - $1 each or $10 for all of them 390 piece assorted clear heavy duty plastic silverware from Sam' Club- open but unused. $8 salt and pepper shakers (2 dozen of each) - from Sam;s Club and mostly full- mostly unopened. $12 for 1 dozen of each or $20 takes all 21 homemade chalkboard table numbers - #1-21 $3 each or $50 for all 9 oz. plastiic drinking cups from Sam's Club- about 250 unused. $15 takes all. 10 battery operated tea lights- only used once- $4 for all. 10 silk floral centerpieces (mason jars, filled with coffee bean, assorted high-quality silk flowers) wrapped with burnt orange ribbon and brown raffia accents) - Local delivery only - $8 each or $60 for all 10! One plastic shopping bag of assorted fall leaves from crate and barrel. Includes pine cones and berries, etc. - $5 for whole bag 4 Bridesmaids bouquets- homemade/high quality silk flowers. Wrapped with burlap accents- chocolate brown and orange accents. - $10 each or all five for $45. 1 Bride's bouquet- high quality silk lilies. Ivory with orange accents. $15 2 chocolate brown 88x 154 rectangular linen table cloths - $15 each or both for $20 8 chocolate brown 60 x 90 rectangular tablecloths - $8 each or all 8 for $45. 21 ivory 90" round tablelcloths. Only used once and cleaned. $8 each or all 21 for $150. Assorted ivory, brown, and orange ribbon- assorted sizes- 8 rolls. $1 each or all 8 rolls for $5! (some used and some not) 6 paint pens in assorted colors (mostly ivory, copper, brown light yellows, orange) only used once and some never used. $1 each or take all for $4. 1 " maple leaf punch (Martha Stewart). nly used once. - $5 1 and 1/2 rolls of green floral tape $1 2 bathroom baskets (one mens and womens- complte with all the necessities for each- LOTS of good stuff in it- hardly used) $10 each or $5 for both 2 gold baskets - can be used for programs or favors. Only used once. One square and one rectangular. - $3 each or both for $5 2 large brown wooden vases 2 orange and ivory berry stalks with curly willow - very decorative - $4 each or both for $6 6 autumn leaf garlands- maple and oak leaves with pine cone and berry accents- $4 each or all 6 for $20 opaque white glass hurricanes/candle covers- 2 tall- $2 each or 2 short- $1 each or $5 takes all four! 140 clear plastic plates from Sam's Club- never opened- 6 1/4" round (dessert or bread plates) - 2 packages for $ 10 100 chocolate brown 3 ply napkins- never opened- $5 takes all. Please let me know if you would like any of this great stuff!!!! I can also email pics if I don't have them up yet.

Re: LOTS of fall items for sale!

• spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi, i might be interested in your brown and ivory table cloths - are they for 90" round tables or is that the size? did they reach the floor or what?  i might also be interested in the brown napkins.  can you send me more info?  if you want to email me, it is jenlikesrocks at gmail.
  • edited December 2011
    Most the pics are now in my bio!!!!! check them out under photo galleries. :)
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leslie - you are so talented!  Your bouquets looked great, as did teh centerpieces!Can I claim the bag of fall leaves and stuff from C&B, the maple stamp w/ink, and the ribbons?!  I might also be int. in the burlap garland, the twine garland and teh leaf garlands....
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    HI!  Yes you can claim them!  Email me at mcdonald_leslie at hotmail dot com and we can get all the details worked out!  Leslie
  • edited December 2011
    Sent you an email about the centerpieces.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • edited December 2011
    Shellie, Jen, Kelly, Jenna, and Laura- you all have mail! Hope to hear from you soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards