Colorado-Denver
Options

Looking for Font Recommendations.....

Hello! I am looking for recommendations for a font to use on our printed wedding materials (ceremony programs, table #s, bar menus, welcome letters for guests, wedding website, save the dates etc...) Is is standard to use the same font for everything that is printed or to use different fonts? I like the idea of incorporating the same style of font throughout all printed materials - but looking at fonts online all evening has me so overwhelmed that I'm looking for recommendations on fonts that you all think are good ones..... Some info. Our wedding is in October 2010 (fall theme) at Devil's Thumb Ranch. The ceremony and reception are "mountain elegant" - and we are trying to keep with the rustic, mountain theme. Does anyone know of any fonts that would work with this type of theme? Thanks! Kassy

Re: Looking for Font Recommendations.....

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kassy, Try x-posting this over on the DIY board...you'll get lots more hits/feedback overthere b/c that board is more busy than this one recently! :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try www.abstractfonts.com.  They have hundreds of free fonts to download and we used a lot of cool ones on there.  GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Chopin Script (http://www.dafont.com/Chopin-Script.Font) for a lot of my wedding materials (placecards, menu card and program headers). For the rest (program/menu text), I used copperplate gothic light (preinstalled on MSword).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto pp. I used chopin from dafont for my "script font" and then used goudy old style - just a standard serif font on word. I've seen people use one, two or several fonts (different fonts on cards in pockets ivites, etc.) I liked having one script font for our names and other "accent details" and then most everything else was done in a more standard font.
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards