Colorado-Denver
Options

COS Vendor Reviews

Well I never figured out how to make a bio, so I'll just post this here. Hopefully it will help some of you girls out!Let me first say, we had a dream come true wedding! We couldn't have planned it any better =) The weather was perfect, nothing catastrophic went wrong, all in all, it was everything we could have hoped for!Day of Coordinator: Something Classic Events A++++I already posted this, but Danielle is amazing! She took care of everything, we didn't have to worry one bit. From helping with last-minute pre-planning, to making sure we were taken care of the entire night, she was incredible. If you are looking for a coordinator, in COS or surrounding areas (she does travel) Danielle is so the way to go!Venue: The Antlers Hilton A++We held both our ceremony and reception at the Antlers and they were a class act the entire way. Everything looked beautiful, all of the food was delicious and the service was supreme. Our captain took excellent care of us the entire night, one waiter even noticed that my dad was sticking with red wine, and quietly followed him around to make sure his glass was never empty. Talk about class!DJ: Blue Moon Entertainment B+This is the only complaint I could find the entire night. Chris was great to work with, and had some wonderful ideas. But I'm not all that happy with our ceremony music. Right as my matron of honor was walking down the aisle, the audio got some hurrendous feedback in it. Then when I walked down the aisle, he didn't fade the music out fast enough, and you couldn't hear our officiant ask who gives the bride away. And we walked back down the aisle without our processional music, he didn't get it going fast enough. BUT, he did keep the dance floor hopping the entire reception, and he did a great job of keeping things moving smoothly throughout the reception. Flowers: Skyway creations AThe flowers turned out beautifully! Skyway's Kara was very easy to work with, she was very patient with me with all the questions I had throughout the process. The bouquets, corsages, and bouts were all beautiful, I don't think I could have asked for more.Photography: Pictures Dunrite A-We don't have our pro-pics back yet, still waiting on those, but all in all, I feel like Charlie did an excellent job. He was always in the corner of my eye, so I knew he was getting the important stuff, but at the same time, was enough in the background that it was never a distraction. And he made sure to get some really incredible, artistic shots that I cannot wait to see how they turned out! We only had a few issues with him before the big day, such as our last name was spelled wrong on our photo guest book, but he got it corrected right away.  During the pre-wedding process, I did feel like I had to remind him of things a bit, ie: where the wedding was at, etc, which was a little annoying, so if you use him, just make sure you keep him on top of the details and all should be wonderful.Cake: Creative Cakes by Carol A+Our cake turned out absolutely beautiful, and tasted wonderful. And on top of that, Carol is such an angel to work with. I absolutely would recommend her to anyone, she is just the sweetest lady and will work with you to design your dream cake, even if you are like me, and had absolutely no idea what you wanted!Hair and Makeup: Niki Pitts, A Beautiful Wedding A++Niki was fantastic. She did all the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my flower girls and the mothers. She offered us a ton of discounts to make it more affordable, and just did a simply fantastic job. Everyone looked incredible, and more importantly felt incredible. And she even had bagels and cream cheese and coffee waiting for us. The entire staff let us take over the salon and totally catered to us. I have never felt so beautiful, and I know I have Niki alone to thank for that!Dresses: David's Bridal AI know some girls have a hard time with DB, but the Colorado Springs store was amazing. When I first went in, I didn't feel pressured at all, they took care of me and helped me pick the perfect dress. I only needed alterations for the bustle, and that process was equally easy. I know some of my bridesmaids had some issues when they went in to different stores across the country though, so I know DB can be a toss-up, depending on where you live.Tuxes: Men's Warehouse Tux B-They had a ton of issues when the guys went in to get their tuxes, sleeves too long, pants too short, vests that didn't fit. I was pretty pissed, after we made sure everybody got fitted in the alotted time, that things would get screwed up. Luckily, we were able to get all the guys in the Thursday before, and the problems were corrected by Friday. Still, it was an added stress we really didn't need or want.I think that's about it! I hope this helps, and that all of you girls can have a wedding day as incredible as ours was =)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards