Colorado-Denver

Wow! Can youbelieve this snow????!

Anyone getting married this weekend? I can't believe this snow?! Two snow stroms before Halloween is quite crazy...even for Colorado! I feel lucky that we happened to pick the one weekend that it was a freak 70 degrees sandwiched between two snow storms. I think the snow is beautiful though- it would make an awesome wedding backdrop!

Re: Wow! Can youbelieve this snow????!

• masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it is crazy!  As much as I'd like some snow for my wedding in 6 weeks, I just really am getting worried for this year's winter!  I'm hoping that we are getting snow storms out of the way and the next few month's snows will be more manageable.....just enough so family/friends can travel :-PI keep telling myself that CO weather is hard to predict and I can't worry about it this far in advance.....
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry too much. I know - easier said than done. I actually heard someone saying yesterday that this is supposed to be a very dry winter, so you never know. CO weather is VERY unpredictable!
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering how much snow you guys got!  My family lives in Greeley and Fort Collins.  I love it out by you guys and was so surprised to hear you guys getting so much snow before Halloween. I almost bought a plane ticket to fly out this weekend to visit...good thing I didn't!
  • edited December 2011
    We have almost 2 feet and I am further east by I-25. In the foothills, they got almost 3 feet I think! Good thing you didn't pick this weekend!
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's still snowing at my house! I think everyone on my block but my FI is home! At least our classes were cancelled and we can be snowed in together tonight!
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is finally starting to taper off here in the DTC and I think we got about 15" total :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards