Colorado-Denver
Options

centerpiece ideas

Hello all!! Does anyone have creative ideas for centerpieces? I want to do something different. Did anyone make their own? Thanks!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: centerpiece ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did, but they were fall themed. Pics in bio. I did every other table with a mason jat filled with coffee beans and a silk flower arrangement and on the other tables, I did pumpkin lanterns. :)
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we did wood slices with candles on top of them...PIB in case you want to see them.
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted a mis-matched, homemade look for mine, so I went around to different thrift stores (goodwill and arc) and found a bunch of different pots in white, copper and blue. Then, a week before the wedding, my mom, bridesmaids and I potted them with flowering plants (we used begonias, pansies, and kalanchos.) I also got some small mason jars and put small river rocks and tealights in them. At the reception we set them up 3 to a table, I have a few pics in bio, under DIY and Non-pro pics. Hopefully, I will have more once I get our pro-pics back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing vintage birdcages with beads and candles inside. Then outside of the cage a bird candle in a nest. Pics in bio :)
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using short square vases and filling them with sliced limes and arranging light pink and hot pink roses in them. I am not creative at all but I did a mock up a few weeks ago and they ended up looking great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kristi! We have the same colors!!! Do you have any pictures? I would love to see them! Thanks to everyone else for posting. Your ideas are so creative!!! Love it!!! Thanks! Kelli kellikate@live.com
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do at home, I'll try to post a pic for you tonight. Have you picked any other pink and green items? I'm trying to find table runners but can't find the right shade of pink.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards