Colorado-Denver
Options

Wedding Dress Shopping...

Hi Everyone!I need your help. My future SIL is planning on flying out to go wedding dress shopping with me. She will only be here for a weekend, so I want to ensure that we hit up the best stores while she is here.What I need to know is- how long did you spend in each shop? What would be a safe guess when scheduling?What are stores that  I must go to? TIA, I appreciate it!

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping...

• Options
    emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go to d'Anellis in Lakewood. I never went there to try on dresses (the day I had an appointment they didn't have power and I never rescheduled.) but we went there looking for BM dresses and they seemed to have a really good selection of Bridal gowns. :) I got mine from Little While Bridal and they have been wonderful! My dress actually came in this past weekend! woo hoo!!! (They dont have a huge selection though...) Also I don't know how others felt, but trying on dresses for me was exhausting! I was over it after the first time I went and didn't go back out for weeks! haha! But once I found my dress of course I was excited! I would just say to allow yourself enough time at each place (depending on how many dresses you want to try on) but an hour to an hour and a half should be fine. I think I had hour appointments at places and that was always plenty of time. And if you put one on you know its a no, just move on :) Hope this helps, Good Luck! let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -Amandas bridal-Bridal connection in DTC-there is a store in Castle rock, little white dress shop or something...(little selection but with a bigger price tag $$$)-Bridal collection in LongmontThere are a few up north:-Bridal store off of I 25 and windsor and another one in Windsor...sorry I don't know the names.  But they have a great selection too.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    paigef11paigef11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree w/PP. Bridal Collection was my FAVORITE of all time (ask for Dee if you go there!), but it's actually in DTC. D'Anelli's and Amanda's have lots of dresses and a reasonable price range. If you're looking to spend a little more, Priscilla's gets rave reviews. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd say to give yourself at least 2 hours to try on dresses. And definitely make appointments. I know some places won't let you try dresses on without one. I went to Dina's Bridal in Superior (where I bought my dress) and Anna Be in Denver (where I bought my veil and BM dresses). I loved both places. Dina's is more laid back and Anna Be is a little more upscale. They're both super friendly and helpful! I was not a fan of D'Annelli's at all. They do have a large selection but it was absolutely chaotic and of the 3 people I asked questions of, no one had any idea. I wasn't willing to order a dress through them...made me too uneasy. Kind of an important purchase!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anna Be was definitely my favorite hands down. Fabulous dresses, fantastic service, etc.I also liked the Bridal Collection and D'Anellis has a ton of dresses but not the best "experience". I've heard great things about Felice as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! You rock.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bridal Collection was amazing and made me feel so comfortable! I left Priscilla's pretty disappointed (with the fit of the dress and the service) but Dee at the Bridal Collection made it a great day again! Felice in Cherry Creek was nice, but not a huge selection. D'Anelli was a bit crazy for my taste, but they have a huge selection!   Good luck and have an amazing time!!!   http://shcdenverwedding.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards