Colorado-Denver
Options

Photo booths?

I was recently at a wedding with a photo booth and it was so muh fun.  Does any one have any recommendations of a photo booth company here in CO? 

Re: Photo booths?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard Booth66 is the best! I have been looking around and they also seem the cheapest!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I am going to go with Shutterbooth for my wedding.  They have a coupon for $150 off, if you want I can email it to you. I hit up the half off Halloween sales and got some awesome props for the photobooth. I am so excited for it, I think it will be a blast.
  • Options
    emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this post lynntavia! I have been thinking about doing the same thing! jafreder that was a great idea to hit up the halloween stores!
  • Options
    amandi34amandi34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have recently booked w/ Shutterbooth for my October 2010 wedding. Randy is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Booth66 all the way!! We had them at our wedding, SO much fun!!
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amandi34- I just got the agreement from Randy, what are you doing about the insurance and naming them on the policy?  Can you let me know how you are handling that, is this normal?  This section is the one I am referring to: Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Client and ShutterBooth agree that Client shall procure, at its/his/her expense, adequate general liability insurance naming ShutterBooth and its agents as additional insureds against any and all claims for bodily injury and property damage occurring in, or arising out of ShutterBooth’s performance of this agreement.I am looking into Booth 66, does anyone know if they require to be listed on your insurance?  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards