Colorado-Denver
Options

B pics

Did anyone get these done?  Did you like the photographer you used?  I have no idea how much something like this costs, is it worth it?   Any information is appreciated, thanks!

Re: B pics

• Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't done these, but a few girls on the board have.  I remember Traci at Real Photography is a popular choice for these types of pics.  Generally I think it's just a sitting cost and then an album price....I haven't raelly seen packages quite like your actually wedding pics would be.  Good luck!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did them last spring. go to www.realphotography.com click on boudior, if you look at the portfolio a bunch of my pics are in there Traci does boudior events and the pricing starts around $400 I think... includes a makeup artist and an album of your pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know my wedding photographer has shot some of these sessions. She's great! Her website is www.renetate.com. Her blog (with pics) is www.renetatephotography.com I think she charges about $300 for that kind of session with unlimited outfit changes, etc.
    BFP #1 6/3/10 | EDD 2/5/11 | Noelle born 1/28/11
    BFP #2 12/20/11 | EDD 8/24/12 | Natural M/C 12/22/11
    BFP #3 5/13/12 (Mother's Day!) | EDD 1/23/13 | Natural M/C 6/9/12 (blighted ovum discovered 6/7/12 at 7w1d)
    "And to think when their little eyes opened, the first thing they saw was the face of Jesus."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart | My Baby Name List
  • Options
    ITgrrlITgrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did some a while ago with Tamera from Click Photography www.clickphotography.net.  I don't know what her pricing is now, but the shoot was a blast!  and the photos are awesome! HTH!
  • Options
    Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did them with Lindsay Brindley (lindsay b photography) and she was AWESOME. I had so much fun doing them and I love how they came out. Lindsay was a blast to work with and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I definitely think it was wayy worth it. DH and I both love them. I have a few of them in my married bio if you wanna take a look.
  • Options
    amberlyroseamberlyrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also did mine with Traci, and had a blast!
    puppies-1

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards