Colorado-Denver
Options

Wedding officiant help!

I'm sure that, at some point, this question has been asked but I got tired of browsing the previous posts, so I'm starting my own. I am trying to find a wedding officiant, as I don't have a regular church anymore, and don't have a pastor that can marry us. I have looked and contacted a few and most of the ones I have found online charge between $350-$600 for the ceremony. I was wondering if anyone knew of any officiants that were less expensive that were good? I was expecting to pay around $200/$250, but more seems a little steep. Maybe I'm crazy? We are also doing the sand ceremony so I know that that increases the price(for whatever reason). Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Wedding officiant help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Rev. Gabrielle Woods is just starting out this year. She was fantastic at our wedding! She will do virtually any kind of ceremony you want or you can write your own or she can write one for you. Check out my reviews in my bio. She is pretty flexible with pricing too when you talk with her and let her know what you are looking for. Her website is: www.mindfulmarriageconsultants.com Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards