Colorado-Denver

need a cheap recommendation for hair salon

I was going to just do my own hair the morning of my wedding... now, I'm thinking I'm nuts.  I need cheap, though.  I don't have a veil or anything else in my hair.  I'm just thinking loose curls and pulled back from my face.  Do you think something like Cost Cutters would be okay?  I seriously have no budget for this, but because we're getting married outside I worry any moisture will make me look like I've been electrocuted. 

Re: need a cheap recommendation for hair salon

• kelcon3kelcon3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is $55 with a free trial too much?  If you can afford it, I recommend Sophear at Cashmere Salon and Day Spa in Highlands Ranch. Do not do it yourself!  What if you can't get it to look how you want?  You do not want to add that kind of stress to your day. 
  • v3ronv3ron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    liz with beauty on location was under $200 for makeup and hair and i was BEYOND happy. i know she is moving to CA soon, if not already though.her contact info is in my bio.GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a beauty school and paid $25 for my updo and I loved how it came out. Just make sure you get someone who has been there a while and maybe close to graduating so they know what they are doing. I went to the Regency beauty school in Westminster on 88th and pierce. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards