Colorado-Denver
Options

Recommendations for a Facial Peel

Any suggestions on where to go in Denver for these?  I've done microderm abrasion and it was a bit too harsh for my skin, despite me being pleased with the overall results.  I've heard that facial peels are the better way to go for dark and sensitive skin.Thanks in advance.
68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)

Re: Recommendations for a Facial Peel

• Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have had a couple peels done at Retreat on Larimer and was incredibly pleased with the results.  Their aesthetician is great - very informative, nice, and has good advice including use of vitamins and herbal supplements.  Plus, it's a really nice place and their prices don't seem too out of line for other Denver spas.
    Good luck!

Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    hlundholmhlundholm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of a wonderful place in Loveland if you're willing to make the drive it would be so worth it! It's called Vogue Laser Clinic - and they have so many great facial peels available. The aesthetician will sit down and evaluate your skin and your skin goals if you're not sure what peel is right for you. Plus it's a great environment, with yummy coffee and a parafin hand dip with your facial :)Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards