Colorado-Denver
Options

Photog Review and More Pro Pics in Bio

More pro pics in bio under "Pro Pics" :) Here is my review of my photographer: Photographer - Ryan Tortorelli - Persona Studio & Design - 303.269.1167 - www.personastudioanddesign.com REVIEW: A++ - I feel like when it came to my photos, I was one tough customer. I did a lot of research and spoke to a lot of photographers. I felt like a lot of them did good work, but I needed one that understood what I wanted and the kind of photography style that suited our day. We wanted pictures that captured moments that would make us laugh and make "ooooo" and make us sigh and I feel like that is exactly what we got with Ryan. Ryan has been in the photography business for years, but has only recently started his own portrait studio. He didn't have tons of other wedding for me to look through, but after seeing only a fraction of his work, I could see that he was immensely talented and committed to our vision for the day. He worked with me to get the price for the package down to what I could afford and included what was important to me. He was never "salesy" about offering things. He included and engagement session for free and what we wanted we could purchase. I'm glad we did it only because DH is not so comfortable in front of the camera and he got to know Ryan and how he worked and more importantly Ryan got to know how to get DH to smile! For what we paid, we got unlimited hours on the day, a cd with all the photos touched-up and a DVD with 100 pictures set to our first song. He even offered to make additional copied for my mom. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.
imageimage
Follow Me on Pinterest
I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards