Colorado-Denver
Options

Any get married at Crystal Rose- Robin's nest

Is anyone getting married at Robin's nest? If so, how many people are you having? I looked at it today and I liked it, but it seems small, but they said that it can hold up to 160. There was also a lot of snow up there, so I couldn't really see the views. Has anyone seen it?
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any get married at Crystal Rose- Robin's nest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I toured it, I thought the view was fairly decent, the lake was nice, but the antennas are right there. It was much better than the one with the fence around it. The room size might be a little awkward during the dinner because the buffet will have to be right on the dance floor, possibly some tables, especially for 160. And if the weather were to turn, the ceremony would have to be held on the dance floor with the guests at the tables, which is kind of a negative. When I toured it, they were  set up for 120 and it seemed to be a perfect size room for that amount of people. I have some pictures that I took on a clear day, I can email them to you if you would like. 
  • Options
    Shasha3100Shasha3100 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would really appreciate it if you could email me the pictures. I'll PM you my email.
  • Options
    mkmccarthymkmccarthy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am considering Crystal Rose
    Does anyone have anything to share good or bad
    Megan

• Options
    Shasha3100Shasha3100 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't end up choosing Robin's Nest for a few reasons. The issues mostly revolved around the reception space. It seems like it would be really tight for the 150 they claim to be able to hold. They gave really bad advice and said we should invite around 200 and we'd end up with around 150. Um, no I refused to take the risk of having more people RSVP yes then the venue can hold. Also, the ceilings were really low, which made the space seem even smaller then it already was.

They were really nice though and if you're having closer to 100 people or going to another venue of there's besides Robin's Nest, then I would recommend them. The Lookout Mountain venue seemed nicer, but the view was only of the city. Oh, that reminded me, the Robin's Nest view was not as mountainous as we would have liked, but it did have a nice lake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards